Many might not aware that proper usage of Towel Warmer will enhance your bathroom look and it gives you sufficient space at the bathroom. Struggling to find the right Towel Warmer for your bathroom, then you are in the right place.
Here in this article, we have elaborated on the buying guide for the towel warmer. However, before you pick the right warmer, you need to ensure about knowing all the features offered by various towel warmer available in the market.
What is a Towel Warmer?
Before getting into the tips, you need to make sure you know exactly what a towel warmer is. Just like other appliances, a towel warmer is one among the bathroom appliances that used to dry and keep your bath towel warm. In addition, it helps your home moisture free and keeps your house environment neat and clean.
Types of Towel Warmers
In general, there are two types of towel warmers electronic and hydronic. Both types are highly efficient when it comes to keeping your towel warmer.
- Electronic: These types of towel warmers work independently from the heating system with the powered low watt heat elements.
- Hydronic: These types of towel warmers are connected with either hot water plumbing or with the radiant-heating system for carrying heating operation.
Benefits of Using Towel Warmers
- Keeps your towel warm and healthy, so that you can ease the winter cold
- It helps to reduce germs and dust in the house, especially in the bathroom, as they maintain a moisture-free environment by keeping room temperature always. To be frank, germs thrive best in moist and warm conditions.
- We can utilize the warmer to dry other delicate garments and clothes.
- Prevents your bathroom from being a dumping place of your home, especially your bathroom does not have proper ventilation.
- It is affordable, that can be availed in all budget
- Easy to install
- Give your bathroom the upscale modern look, by acting as a decorative element
Where to Install a Towel Warmer?
Well, this is the most important section that everyone needs to pay attention to. Before stepping into the process of buying the right towel warmer, you need to make sure how it will be used most regularly. Next, you need to fix the right location where you want to install towel warmer racks. Meanwhile, if your bathroom has enough space to accommodate one, then obviously you can go for it.
Mostly, people tend to pick the Kitchen and landing areas as their towel warmer installation location.
Tips for Selecting Right Towel Warmer
- Type: First, you need to pick the right classification electric or hydronic Next, look for wall-hang or floor-mounted models. The hydronic model warmer can be fixed in either the wall or floor, so it would be wise to pick the hydronic model.
- Style: Well, it would be the deciding factor for many on choosing a the chosen one should be a décor item for the place, which you choose to install.
- Look: Modern warmer comes in different shapes and sizes. Besides, it can be customizable according to the need. Having pipes all over the bathroom will give you industry look, so do not neglect the beauty and its appeal while installation.
Apart from those three vital factors, you need to check some other factors like Materials, Manufacturing Location, MAP Pricing, Method of Crafting, and so.
When it comes to picking the right towel warmer you need to know exactly what size of towel warmer you are looking for? Along with what size your bathroom can afford. Also, by following the above-listed tips you can ensure buying the best and suitable towel warmer for your bathroom.